TOP 〉 Corporate Infomation：History
- Founded by current Representative Director Tsugane Tanaka. Launched wholesale business for industrial products, synthetic resin, and other raw materials, as well as finished goods and processed goods.
- Opened Numazu field office.
- Opened Numazu factory.
- Invented water-based polymer-isocyanate compositions, and applied for patents in Japan (22) and in 11 overseas countries.
- Opened laboratory.
Began operation of the Tochigi Factory.
- Began manufacturing and sale of KOYOBOND®.
- Began operation of the Fuji Factory. Manufactured KOYOBOND®.
- Opened the Osaka Branch.
- Established P.T. Koyolem Indonesia to manufacture “KOYOBOND®” in Indonesia.
- Received the Chemical Society of Japan Award for Technical Development (KOYOBOND®).
Established Shenyang Koyo Sangyo Co., Ltd. to manufacture and sell “KOYOBOND®”.
- Opened Minaminasu Factory.
- Business transfer of the Herusu Co., Ltd. Chiba Plant from Eisai Co., Ltd. Established Chiba Herusu Factory.
- Acquired manufacturing technology license for the wound dressing “KURABIO” from Kuraray Medical Inc., and began sales.
- Increased capital to ¥144,000,000.
- Koyo Sangyo Co., Ltd. and Koyo Kako Co., Ltd. merged. Capital ¥180,000,000
Acquired medical supply manufacturing business (Chiba Herusu Factory). “EMC Research Building” completed (laboratory).
- Established Koyo Sangyo Vietnam Co., Ltd. to manufacture and sell “KOYOBOND®” and molded food containers in Vietnam.
- Opened Shanghai Branch of Shenyang Koyo Industrial Co., Ltd. to manufacture and sell double-faced tape, foam products, and composite products with rubber and resin sheet processing.